Selling Your House Summer 2017
Global Property Systems is first and foremost your marketing agent as much as it is your sales agent. In order to achieve the highest price possible in the shortest amount of time we will provide the following:
We will source all available comparable current, past and future data in order to price the property most accurately and intelligently.
We will advise on positioning, staging, designing and showcasing your property.
We will provide high quality photos, floor plans, collateral materials, videos and mailers.
We will embark on an advertising and marketing campaign in all media, on and off line including industry trades, main stream media, real estate portals, multiple listings systems, glossy publications, broker networks, social media, search engine optimization, direct mailing campaigns and much more. This will ensure maximum exposure for the property.
We will qualify potential buyers, negotiate your best interest and walk you through every step of the transaction including handling board packages, and coordinating between the professionals involved.
The GPS Edge
- With professionals in prime neighborhood locations GPS provides full service brokerage for sellers, including corporate relocations, commercial, financial, and investment consultants.
- Our service is beyond brokerage; we are a financial consultant, educator, and partner to the end user.
- For the seller, GPS adds value to property through innovative, powerful marketing.
- Provide you with a survey commonly known as comparative market analysis, which consists of intimate knowledge and an intense study of property value considering appreciation, supply and demand, presentation, price-per-square foot comparison, and image.
- We will customize a marketing plan for your property
- Print material includes post cards and mailing campaigns addressed to neighboring buildings and potential customers, professionally designed fact sheets with floor plans, and detailed property photos.
- Selling residential real estate is our business. We encourage sellers to learn from our experience on how to expose the most attractive features of your property and prepare for showings or open houses.
- Make sure your rooms are not cluttered. Clear all excess chairs, lamps, magazines, toys, and tables that you don’t use.
- Windows should sparkle. Blinds and curtains should be open and lights should be on to brighten the room.
- If the paint is peeling or cracking, consider painting the apartment.
- Keep in mind that closets seem bigger if they are not too full.
- Clean your bathrooms, kitchen and mop the floors.
- Flowers, potpourri, or even the smell of freshly brewed coffee will make your home more inviting.
- Agents and buyers often feel more relaxed and comfortable discussing the property in private. Perhaps you would prefer to be away during the showing?
- Consult your GPS sales specialist about researching comparable sales to price your property.
- Following our guidance will help you sell your property for the highest possible price in the most effective manner.
Bidding and Negotiating
- Our agents will request all offers in writing. Based on the building requirements we will pre qualify every buyer and may request a financial statement with the offer.
- Since we owe our fiduciary responsibility to you the sellers our goal will be to negotiate the highest price possible keeping in mind not to lose the buyer. With countless transactions and negotiation experience we will guide you through every step of the way making sure a successful transaction.
- Our marketing efforts sometimes may produce more than one buyer interested in purchasing your property. Our agents are trained in coordinating healthy bidding wars and finishing with an ethical Last & Final step. It takes a skilled broker to coordinate a successful bidding war.